Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hey everybody, free samples of me.


Cass and I went down to the lakefront yesterday to see the Cool Globes. It was a good time even though we didn't get to see all of them as it was getting dark. Some have solar panels and light up but not enough to view all the other cool globes. Subtle commentary on the failings of solar energy or quiet reflection on missed opportunities?

And now, for no reason at all, my top five t-shirts that I ever made:

5) I (heart) SATAN
4) There is no reason to search me.
3) IGNORE THIS MAN
2) (Picture of Sisyphus)
1) I WAS NEVER COOL

Quiet reflection on how awesome I am or bold statement of how awesome I am?

5 comments:

Cass said...

i like the one with the picture of Sisyphus because it looks like a road sign.

and, thanks for cool globin' with me.

Cass said...

ps. the next shirt should be a spray painted picture of that guy.

Colossus Prime said...

I actually got to use that pick-up line about a year ago... jokingly of course.

Megan said...

I agree that the picture should be included in some two-tone airbrush rendition with "R.I.P Gangsta" written below it.

Caleb. post something about your life because I haven't seen you in a year and had to find out about your lovelife through kevin rooney!

Megan said...

That goes for you too Cass.