Wednesday, April 08, 2009

No physical confrontation content


Two tournaments with Buick have come and went without me mentioning them and that is a shame. This is a team that I love playing with for all the right reasons: fun, competitive teammates. Every guy on the team is enjoying themselves and playing hard and I couldn't wish for anything more on an ultimate field. I've been working hard to keep up with them seeing as I'm the grandpa on the team. I feel good and have been trying my hardest to be the smartest player and make the best decisions. I think this is what my position on the field should always be.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Buick came here to [curse word] [different curse word] up!"

++++++++++++++++++++

Cass and I visited Keith in Madison last weekend and had a great time. New Glarus is still sold there and thank the heavens for that because it made ordering everywhere easy. We did Madison things like had brats and walked down State St. In general though we spent our time hanging with Keith and Jules and it was well worth the trip. Keith is done with school this May. Cass is fuh-reaking out.

++++++++++++++++++++

"If you want the real Madison experience you have to go in here and try a veggie burger."

++++++++++++++++++++

Cass and I were deadly ill last week. Dave has been sick for some time. Cass doesn't believe that we have the same illness as Dave. None of this matters since unless Armaggedon is here Susan should still be sick and none of us have the right to complain.

++++++++++++++++++++

"What were you doing when you were supposed to be getting an immune system?"

++++++++++++++++++++

Our collective illness peaked on Tuesday night, unfortunate since that has been our trivia night for some time. We venture up to Cans in Wicker to meet with Callie, Dave, Jen and Jenny as well as waitress Melissa and triviamaster Dan. It's a blast and we are generally competitive. We have yet to finish first while I have been there although we came in second the past two times I was there. I also came to find out that trivia Dan runs the trivia at the Logan Grill as well. Small world Krislin (that is totally not going to get over).

++++++++++++++++++++

"How about "The Triviamaster is an [curse word]" as a teamname?"

++++++++++++++++++++

J moved to town and I haven't seen him yet. My beard is anxious to nuzzle him.

1 comment:

TaylorStreet said...

Dan's incredibly good at mumbling, and repeating his questions 17 times.

Time's gonna come when my team plays your team. And beats your team. Or at least comes in third, as we tend to do at the Logan Trivia (which is recently packed, like insane amounts of teams).