Thursday, June 18, 2009

Golden Boot


I just wanted to take the time to say we had an awesome soccer season. Thanks to those who played and those who came to watch and support. We got better all season and really just went out and had fun which is what soccer is all about.

I also want to say how proud Cass makes me almost all the time. She dominates on the field and led the team in scoring, including a wondergoal from I'm guessing about 25 meters out for a win. She gets MVP with I'm guessing no objection at all.

See most of you this Saturday. Brace yourselves cuz there's no gravity.

2 comments:

Colossus Prime said...

Since you said she makes you proud almost all the time, I want to hear about all the times she leaves you disappointed. That'd be funny.

You're a winner!

Colyn said...

Soccer is NOT about just having fun, it's about F-ing S up!!!