Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Straight up now tell me



Things are happening all the time which take priority. I would have made a note of them but they took priority.

The reality of the situation is that work has been very busy lately so I don't have as much time for internet recreation. Things are easing up now.

A few things to make note of:
- CHC this past weekend was frustrating and then good. We went 1-3 the first day losing to three teams that I could see us beating. Second day we went 3-0. I played my best game in game two of Sunday which we won 16-14. I got a handblock on game point and we then marched it in for the win. Cass got to watch me play on Sunday. That made it even better.

- Moon Dance is coming up. I'm excited.

- Wedding stuff is progressing. It's a slow process that frustrates us both for entirely different reasons.

- Our parents are meeting in a few weeks. That will be quite an update I'm sure.

I did want to construct an internet arrow for a couple of my posts on the baseball blog that I thought appealed to a wide audience instead of strictly baseball fans:

Baseball Movies wherein I rank the top five performances in films based on baseball.

All Rooting Interest Team wherein I name the players that I cheer for reasons other than their talent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for the Deadspin heads-up ----- Ken and co. still have the goods.