Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mystery Team


Well it's not a lack of important news to report that has lead me to not post frequently as of late. Quite the opposite. I'll try to get caught up.

Last Thursday we went to the premiere of Mystery Team at the Music Box Theatre. Thanks to all who chose to join us. We had a great time.

The movie is funny. It's not innovative or dynamic. It's actually predictable in terms of plotting and the like but the jokes are good and the acting is good. I would recommend seeing the movie when it comes out on DVD May 11.

Three members of the team were there and they stuck around after to ask questions. The questions from the audience fell into one of two categories: people trying to be funny and failing or people asking informative questions but were boring as hell. The Derrick Comedy people were funny and cordial. They seemed like decent enough people and they were genuinely excited to be there.

"Sometimes I wish you hadn't beat that cancer. I really do."

2 comments:

Colyn said...

Still can't believe I missed it, especially to go and shmooze with Hindsdalean housewives in a middle school cafeteria!

Susan W said...

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOU TO FILM THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
?

i think the above question fell into both of those categories.


that cancer quote was my fav