Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Let this abomination before God commence!

Cass gave Charlie a haircut the other day. He now looks like Seymore Asses, Fry's dog from Futurama. Photographic evidence.


Had a great time in Champaign-Urbana. Jay's Birthday was celebrated with steaks at Alexander's (I really have to cook my own meat?) followed by drinks at Crane Alley. Saturday we saw Spider-Man 3 (Unnecessary Review forthcoming, I know you wait with baited breath) and then celebrated Cinco de Mayo at three different parties. I thought the days of getting drunk at my friend's keggers were over but just when I think I'm out, they blah blah this is overdone.

Only thing of note today was that I had a long morning of work and then came home. Jay was over hanging out and waiting to go to dinner. I had laundry that I had to do today so I went to Morley's and got that in before going to dinner. I then went back to finish laundry. When I got home Cass asked if I was ok and then accused me of being pissy at dinner. Looking back I realize that I may have been a little bit for no reason other than frustrated at a long day of work and having to do laundry. My apologies to all those who ate dinner with me, especially Cass and Jay.

Instead of doing an Unnecessary Book Review that no one will read, I will instead stick a one sentence review of The Devil's Disciple by Judy Miller Snavely here at the end that no one will read. I didn't particularly find the story to be uniquely interesting and the writing style was off-putting in that she chooses strange times to editorialize, as well as strange times to not editorialize.

2 comments:

Megan said...

We saw spiderman and were shocked at the amount of crying by, well, EVERYONE. Jeesh! Seems to be sort of a trend to make tough superheros cry these days, what with that werewolf guy from xmen crying all the time too. What's with that?

Megan said...

oh, and the pictures of chuck are hilarious.