Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wedding wedding wedding wedding Wedding wedding Wedding


"We, as a group, look very good."

++++++++++++++++++++

Brian and Liz's wedding was great. I don't think that group of friends has had a more complete gathering in many years. It was great to see so many people I don't get to see often enough. Highlights for me include:
-best man speech
-DJ's attempted recognition of CPD met by unbridled apathy from the officers
-Cass getting drunk and proudly announcing that she had at least 3 1/2 glasses of wine
-realizing I have friends (plural) who know all the words to HollaBack Girl
-little kids breakdancing

++++++++++++++++++++

"So you didn't rally?"
"Does rally mean sleep? Then yeah I did."
++++++++++++++++++++

Dave and I started a baseball blog so as not to overload our personal blogs with that stuff. If you are interested check it out.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Get me some Combos!"

++++++++++++++++++++

It's officially the offseason because I have to adjust my schedule to not having things to do three days a week. I'm trying to run or workout every day but having so much more free time when it's dark outside is lame. At least my Netflix queue will see more activity.

++++++++++++++++++++

"You guys really have your stuff together."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I motion that you wear a suit every day, because you look like such a stud in suits.
Will someone second this?

Jay M. said...

Seconded.

Such a good time. And, oh man, the Combos thing was hilarious.

Unknown said...

Second the suits thing. Also loved the police antipathy.

Cass said...

in my defense, combos are delicious and 3 1/2 glasses of wine is A LOT. i matched that last weekend @ MegaMarts' though--i must be turning into a heavyweight!