Thursday, November 06, 2008

The precipice




We accomplished something historic on Tues. night. I don't think we realize the effects this will have just yet. Cass has said that she hopes that at the very least it will impact young black children and give them a new role model. I hope that it impacts all young people, of course.

People have said that they are afraid for him. Read that article linked above to understand how he feels about it. Rest assured that he is more aware of his challenges than you or I could hope to be.

++++++++++++++++++++

"I hope to God he starts his speech with 'S*** just got real.' "

++++++++++++++++++++

We accomplished something historic this weekend too in that we won Hallowinona. For conquering the mixed division and defending the Wasteland we were allowed to smash a pumpkin.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Stop making so many calls!"

"Stop making so many travels!"

++++++++++++++++++++

Brian's wedding is coming up fast. I'm psyched, although we may have some careful planning involved in our attendance.

Was there ever a wedding episode of The Wire? If there was, I hope it's just like that.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wait, why are you carefully planning your attendance to Brian's wedding?

Colossus Prime said...

The best thing about Obama winning so far? All the YouTube videos of interviews with idiots who have no idea what's going on. I try not to think about how much it's actually a blazing example of why I believe a top priority of our country should be education reform. It makes it easier to laugh instead of becoming depressed.

Caleb said...

To Megan: Cass has to work. We can probably only make the reception.

To Luke: I think your picture adds a dimesion to your commenting that is underappreciated.

Colossus Prime said...

Wow... I completely forgot that I had that as my picture. Even I'm confused by the multitude of implications of it while sitting next to my own comment.