Thursday, January 28, 2010

So far away.

Cass and I booked our honeymoon to the place we wanted at the resort we wanted. We will be spending a week in St. Lucia this July and we are so excited.

The island looks awesome and we finally found a flight to get us there in one day. For the longest everything we found had us staying a night in Miami or someplace equally not exciting. The only bummer is that we have to fly Delta and I sort of feel bad about that since Eugene Mirman.

Jungle zipline tours and snorkeling will happen. We found the resort we wanted at a good price for all inclusive and sprang for a room with an ocean view. That ocean is going to get the s**t viewed out of it.

2 comments:

TaylorStreet said...

Sounds pretty awesome man, congratulations. Do they allow dogs?

Cass said...

Did you want to come?..oooooh snap!

Actually I looked for fun, but with no real intention of putting my dogs through 4 flights or zip-lining through a jungle.

Caleb didn't mention that he was giggling like a school girl in excitement and couldn't sleep the night we booked the trip. He kept shaking me awake and squealing about it. I love him so.