Tuesday, November 23, 2010

OMG

So one of the things that Cass does that makes me love her so is sending me pictures during lunch. Cass gets to stop home for lunch now that she's so close to home. I used to do this when we lived in the West Loop and it was great to see the pups in the middle of the day. Cass knows I miss this so she sends me pictures during her break of the pups or sometimes of random things (i.e. a bag of Oreos we forgot about that she stumbled upon).

Today I get a message with the only text reading "OMG." Here is the picture that came with it:

So just a quick note that if anyone out there thought they had the cutest dog in the world they were wrong.

Colin and Kristin's wedding was a blast. It was great to see O'Holl and Jenny, Dave and Mendy, Nate and Laura, Angela and all the other travelers in addition to everyone else. I had a great time and they really did things right.

I think we are removed enough from the event that I can reveal that Cass got ridiculously sick after the wedding. That's why we were only at the afterparty for maybe ten minutes. Sorry we couldn't hang out more but you can only cram so much enjoyment in one night.

To Colin and Kristin: I think you guys managed to beat us for farthest guest voyage for attendance. I am impressed.

2 comments:

TaylorStreet said...

hopefully Cass was drunk-sick as opposed to real-sick, yes?

Caleb said...

Real sick. Probably an allergic reaction to something because she didn't drink enough to make her ill and she was laid up for two days. Too wicked to be considered a hangover.