Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I voted based entirely on funny anagrams I could make with the candidates' names.


Random Tuesday Thoughts:

- I voted today. It felt good as it had been some time since I did that. I don't know, when I was renting year to year registering to vote seemed like a hassle. Well now I'm a homeowner and have opinions that can be translated to an integer increase next to someone's name. USA! USA! USA!

- Congrats to the Giants. I didn't have any vested interest in the series and would've been happier to see it go to a sixth game at least. Oh well. That pitching staff is awesome (seriously that MVP trophy should've read "Every Giants Pitcher except Jonathan Sanchez) and all locked up until 2012 at the earliest. Pretty awesome. Hahaha the highest paid player on their roster is Barry Zito. People who don't laugh at that don't know what a baseball is.

- Chicagoween was a success. I married the right woman.

- Fielder gets cuter everyday and Charlie is seriously the best big brother. Hi Luke.

- Community is still the best show even though Parks and Rec not being on is bumming me out something crazy.

1 comment:

Cass said...

Remember we were ready to rock and roll on voting last year, but I got terribly sick and you had to take care of me? We were almost responsible adults then. I'm glad we got up early yesterday - Not a bad way to spend the morning.