Monday, September 20, 2010

Call him Buzz to keep it straight.


We had a nice weekend in the burbs with our parents. My mom and dad came down to stay with the Hatzes. We mostly relaxed and just enjoyed being together. The ladies did some shopping and they all bought me things to look more respectable. My parents also brought down cherry pie and chippers so much desserting was had.

We also played golf and I lost probably ten balls. It was a rough talk like a pirate day. I failed to shoot PAARRRRR even once.

Also we watched Wall Street. It's amazing how all 80's movies, even ones directed by Oliver Stone, look the same and are paced the same. Aside from Michael Douglas's performance (and Gekko isn't that incredible of a character; maybe he was innovative for the time?) this movie is pretty thin.

No comments: