Wednesday, September 15, 2010

/shrugs

What can I say? Sorry for not posting? I've been avoiding it. How do I sum up everything I've done this summer in any sort of concise way?

It's been the most significant summer of my life. I will look back on it fondly and enjoy it but I have no desire to try to write about it. Aside from taking too much time I don't know how to write it without it turning into just a long gushing love letter to my wife.

My wife.

Things are great. Our life is good. I'll start writing about stuff again. I don't know. You were all there for the wedding. You weren't there for the honeymoon but that was for us. Thank you everyone for being everyone.

3 comments:

Cass said...

nicely put.

Colyn said...

I hear you, man. Sometimes, when there's just too much to say, I feel I wouldn't do it justice without sitting down writing a dissertation, which is not what the blog is for. Anyway, congrats on everything, you guys rock!

Dave said...

There is nothing wrong with writing a dissertation. There is, however, quite a bit wrong with referring to said post as a dissertation.