Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quizzical Sunday



A few questions as I work on my homework:

1) How careful do I have to be when doing Michael additions to pay attention to possible formation of cyclic structures? It seems like a lot.

2) Which team do I hate more: the Vikings or the Cowboys? Can they both lose? That would be super.

3) Who do I root for in the baseball playoffs now? The answer to this one is players instead of teams. There's Kinsler and I love that guy. Halladay is a beast and I'd love to see him succeed in the postseason. Giants have Uribe who I like simply because if you read a box score quickly it looks like Juribe. Even the Yankees have Swisher and my defensive rooting of ARod simply because of all the "True Yankee" garbage.

4) Is there anything cuter than the sight of my wife napping while cuddling both of our pups?

CT's bachelor party was fun. I'm not 22 anymore and staying out until 3AM means an unproductive Saturday.

The answer to #4 above is no.

This space is designated for well wishes in the direction of Jay. Hope you get better and we discussed it: through it all you stood your ground. There's some pride in that.

2 comments:

TaylorStreet said...

I am enjoying the amount of blogging you've been doing recently. Please continue this pace.

Dave said...

Seconded.