Friday, September 22, 2006

Suicide as a lifestyle

I have been destroying my body lately.

I had frisbee practice on Wednesday and I went and played soccer with Oliver and Co. (teehee) All told it was about four hours of solid running. On top of that, I have been lazy in going shopping so I have been eating whatever food I have left, which isn't always the healthiest option.

I've also been severly stressed as of late. My thesis is always stressful but with the deadline approaching of course all readouts are nearing caution. It has also fallen upon my elegant shoulders to take charge of the frisbee team for fall, this of course bearing with it the resposibility to deal with personality conflicts, laziness, and apathy from undergrads. It will get better. Sectionals is this weekend and after that should be much more laid back.

Some goodness is happening. I-Bar continues to be a source of stability. Colin is suprisingly more entertaining with a girlfriend who isn't around, but with spies everywhere. Martin and Megan are actually okay and in London, not in fact locked in a Gulag somewhere. Megan gave me a shoutout in their blog surely doubling my readership to four. I got to see Lily eat bark this past week as well which is always a treasure.

I'm gonna go buy milk, eat a light dinner, and then pass out, not necessarily in that order. But probably in that order.

2 comments:

Megan said...

We were at a pub last night and the table next to us was trying to figure out the rules of Ultimate Frisbee. Marty knew because of you, and he butted in. So thanks for giving us a conversation starter with the locals!

Unknown said...

Dude. I read your blog. Just count me six people.