Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mouthful of Ledger

O'Halloran was in town for the gala opening of Nicolas's studio. I'm told it was a nice time. I missed it for a work BBQ that was enjoyably relaxed with good food. I did get to drink with K-Hall after and last night as well. It is always a good time when he is around, even if handjobs are the major topic of discussion.

I got a new bike. I bought the Kona Smoke. Thank you Nate for the head's up on this bike as I love it and can't wait to take it on a real ride. I will bike to the game today so that's a little taste of city riding for me. I had them remove the fenders and replace the handlebars as I didn't like the look and feel of the bike with riser bars. I feel like PeeWee Herman riding a bike with risers so unless I was ready to go on a soul searching adventure through America's heartland with a cast of miscreants I wanted a different look for my bike.

Looking forward to Wicked Awesome style gameplay (which sounds like a video game feature) in about an hour. I'm sure we will have a great time.

Cass is in NC. Although I miss her already it is good bonding time with Chuckles. Cass, hope you are having so much fun you don't have time to read this.

I need a haircut.

2 comments:

David said...

completely by coincidence, i bought a bike on saturday as well. and now we will duel... to the death.

TaylorStreet said...

for the record, the bet I had with Kevin at the Clipper is now offered to you for the next week, but it has to be documented, at least with audio, preferably via video.