Monday, June 04, 2007

Gone for a while, but I'm home

I apologize to anyone who reads this blog because you are someone who actively cares about me. I have been away for a good while and instead of having a good excuse or tales of wonder to share this paragraph is just a display of my ineptitude as a writer.

The big news of course is that I was offered a job. Not a job like a place that will employ me for an hourly wage but a career job. I am supposed to start the middle of this month even but we will see if that actually happens. Most importantly, this will keep me in Chicago for a few years at least. I am a combination of excited and terrified with a hint of determination. It feels like my first day of mountain climbing school.

This is news I have to declare. I will post more this week as I should have time to do so.

End communication.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats! What's the job?

Caleb said...

I analyze equestrian urine specimens.