Monday, August 13, 2007

My Most Spirited Blog

I had a great weekend in Naporville playing Ultimate and hanging out with Cass's family. I can't thank them enough for giving me a place to rest after a hard tournament. Having a lake to jump into doesn't hurt either.
We played hard and well despite the intense heat and lack of cloud cover. Big thanks to Keith for coming out and playing a few points when we were low on men as well.
The finals were played between the Flynn brothers. Heckling them was the most fun I had all weekend. I think Colyn Bang-Bang's team beat Matt Bang's.
Cass won the spirit award for our team by a unanimous vote. She has progressed so quickly that in two months her blog will be filled with nonsensical jargon and inside stories that don't interest anyone.
We definitely have a fall league team now. Now we just need confirmation of a Wicked Awesome season for my Autumn to be fantastic.

1 comment:

TaylorStreet said...

Nate is in charge officially of signing up online because he has a credit card while I only have a debit card.
So make sure to call him/email him with reminders, as I will too.