Friday, August 03, 2007

The troll is angered.

A big bridge collapsed. One I had driven on many times. I feel sorry for their loved ones, but I find myself wondering about the guy who was the last car to get across safely. I wonder if he felt the ground shaking and just slammed the gas, making it across as the concrete was crumbling behind him like in a cartoon.
Now every community in the country will demand that their bridges be updated for safety. No need to worry Grandma, we have reinforced the three foot span over Quietwood Creek.
Sorry if that last part sounded dismissive. I do have a heart, but it is constantly getting his ass kicked by my brain because he wields a deadly blade called sarcasm.

1 comment:

TaylorStreet said...

I am a fan of you blogging often. Keep doing it, please.