Saturday, August 04, 2007

So long and thanks for all the British slang

Ollie and Ange's going away party was last night. We had a very good time over at CT's. I really enjoyed everyone's company. I missed Janice which means it's been about a month or so since we actually hung out. I will have to correct this soon.

I hope Ollie and Ange have a safe trip and enjoy their time abroad. I will truly miss the two of them and little Lilianna. She is a doll. When she comes back she will not know who I am (still) and speak mostly Spanish.

Favorite Britishisms Ollie taught me:

-Axe Wound
-Chav
-WHACK IT!!!


Buena suerte.

1 comment:

Oliver said...

cheers mate. just remember to pressure those weak girls and never give an inch. this ain't madness, this football!

Caleb. All da best wiv da future bro and this halloween, try the whole Steve Irwin thing, I think it's about time now.

Laterz