Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!11

Hey little girl is your daddy home
Did he go away and leaveyou all alone
I got a bad desire
I'm onfire
Tell me now baby is he good to you
Can he doto you the things that I do
I can take youhigher
I'm on fire
Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby edgy and dull
and cut a six-inchvalleythrough the middle of my soul
At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet and a freight trainrunning through themiddle of my head
Only you can coolmy desire
I'm on fire

Happy Holiday's y'all.

Being in Wisconsin reminds me of the things I'm thankful for in Chicago (p.s. and marty, megan, and martha davis abroad).

6 comments:

Megan said...

I get the feeling that post was typed while "under the influence."

The influence of awesomeness.

Thanks to you too Caleb, seee you soon.

Martin K. said...

also I believe it's a 6 inch vally through the middle of his 'skull' ...but I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

I think marty's right about the "skull". . . but more important is that you got hammered and typed out Springsteen lyrics, which frankly, I often do but chicken out before publishing the post.

You are my courage, Caleb. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Holler!

Anonymous said...

Cassie checked. It is soul. She, and Cal, are right.

Anonymous said...

I've got your back Caleb. Don't let those guys push you around.