Sunday, November 19, 2006

You see, this is what great teams do...

I haven't posted in a while, because honestly I don't have too much going on. Is this what happens when you start working a normal job?

Didn't do much this weekend. I watched a lot of football (College and NFL) and was reminded of how much I hate sports announcing. That's not really fair though, I just hate a majority of national broadcasters. When they are bad (Tim McCarver) they ruin games, when they are great (Bob Uecker) they are a reason to listen.

Michigan is still the number two team in the country, Ohio State reigns supreme, and everyone else in the Big Ten still hates the shit out of Ohio State and Michigan.

Favre got injured today. It'll be interesting to see what happens come game time next week.

Went to a house party with Ed and Colyn. It was pretty fun and somewhat nostalgic. I realized how my sense of humor has changed when a majority of my comments are met with blank stares from undergrads.

Anyone who gets this next part please leave a comment so that I know to high five you next time we meet:

I get an AIM from some random looking to direct me to a sexchat site.

YYggrrllzzz5115:want to chat with hot sexy girls?
Ragingape:I put on my robe and wizard hat.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Do you spell colin's name that way for irony?

David said...

I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.

Caleb said...

That's Colyn Flynn of the UIC Ultimate team, not Colin Taylor.

Megan said...

ah, I see.

Megan said...

I don't get that im sequence at the bottom of the post. Explain, please.