Thursday, November 02, 2006

"This one's for Dale"

I brought UIC Funkosaurus Ultimate to Winona for the Hallowinona Ultimate tourney for the second straight year. The weather was unbeatable for Minnesota in late October (mid 50's) and I had a great time.




We went with a whie trash theme. If you can't see, my shirt says "WINE 'EM DINE 'EM 69 E'EM."

I got wasted and remembered what it was like to be young againg. It was a good time. I also played pretty good Ultimate. In the last two months our hucking game (mine especially but others on the team have been sending discs without fear) has come alive and it really opened up the field for our team. At one point I threw five straight goals.

The Sat. night party was fun in that I got to see Simo's band put on a good set that was only dragged down by an excess of covers. The party was severly dragged down because it was the 18 and over party and that crowd in particular lacked any artistic savvy when it came to deciding costumes and just went for cleavage or cheap pop culture reference laughs. Ugh.

And my car made it back intact again.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I hate cheap pop culture references. But I do love cleavage.